International Water Resource Services
Water Resource Associates was formed in 1994 by a network of established individual consultants with world-wide experience of water issues. Our combined international experience spans 120 countries covering Western and Eastern Europe, Africa, Asia and the Middle-East.
Special areas of expertise
- Water resource estimation and long-term yield analysis
- Rainfall-runoff modelling
- Water quality assessment and modelling
- Analysis and prediction of floods and droughts
- Modelling to quantify the effects of climate change on water resources
- Nutrient Modelling of lakes and rivers
- Development of bespoke software for hydrological investigations
- Small and large scale hydrogeological investigations
- Data capture, digitising and database design
Off the Shelf and Bespoke Software
- AQUATOR: Simulation of water resource systems
- CDIG: Digitising software for hydrological data
- DISPRIN: Simulation of river dispersion processes
- HYDRO: Reservoir operation and analysis
- HYSIM: Hydrological catchment model
- HYSIM-CC: Hydrological simulation model for climate change
- LASER: River and lake liming model
- INCA: River water quality model
- PTFIT: Pumping test interpretation
- TRMM-sys: Provides Real-Time Multi-Satellite Precipitation Analysis.
- QUASAR Lite : Excel Version of the Instream Component of the QUASAR/INCA Water Flow and Water Quality Model.
Contact Us for Further Information:
Signature (Supports HTML)
Thank you for your enquiry. We will reply to you as soon as possible.
The WRA Team
The WRA Team